Appointments and Cancellations
- There is no cancellation fee however it is expected that the patient will give due notice and a reason for cancellation. This is in line with our policy for fairness and compassion.
- Payment must be made by the end of the treatment session.
- Any major programme of treatment will require a treatment plan being signed by the patient where they commit to a programme of payments. For example, an autism treatment plan is a planned programme of 30 sessions at a rate of £100 per session requiring a total contractual commitment of £3000 from the patient.
- Emergency sessions based upon reactions during treatment are paid for at a rate of £100 at the clinic and £300 for a home visit in Sheffield. An emergency session outside of Sheffield will be at a rate of £500.
- Sunnah Health Care will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for an economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the patient.
- Please see our complaints procedure.
- All items that are separate to treatment will form part of a treatment pack that needs to be paid for on an item by item basis. Treatment packs will always be subject to change and the cost of the pack will be different after every treatment.